Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Chruch Fathers

This actually wasn't one of the better online personality quizzes I have taken, as the answer choices were usually rather limited. Nonetheless, the topic makes it worth posting.










You’re St. Jerome!


You’re a passionate Christian, fiercely devoted to Jesus Christ and his Church. You are willing to labor long hours in the Lord’s vineyard, and you have little patience with those who are less willing or able to work as you do. Your passions often carry you into temptation zones of wrath, lust, and pride.


Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!





3 comments:

The Heart said...

That is boring, I turned out to be Jerome, too! I was hoping for someone with a more intersting name.

Ceil said...

I was St. Justin the Martyr. Don't know how that happened.

The Brain said...

It probably happened because the test has little analytical value. I mostly put it up because I wanted an excuse for some iconography on this blog.